Hydrating botanical serum to reduce hyperpigmentation This botanical gel for hyperpigmentation combines four active ingredients to diminish discoloration and improve the overall health of the skin. Active ingredients are delivered in a hyaluronic acid base to hydrate as they help heal, calm, and improve the appearance of the skin.
- Contains kojic acid and arbutin to help reduce hyperpigmentation
- Active ingredients work synergistically to lighten the appearance of skin
- Natural alternative to the chemical skin lightener hydroquinone—less likely to cause irritation
- Contains anti-inflammatory cucumber and anti-bacterial thyme to soothe and calm irritated skin
- Helps maintain results following more aggressive cosmetic procedures
Science Kojic acid and arbutin, natural alternatives to hydroquinone, work synergistically to inhibit tyrosinase, while cucumber and thyme have anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that soothe red, irritated skin. Use Twice daily, using fingertips, apply a small amount to “age” and “sun” spots.