The Dermapod treatment incorporates Microdermabrasion with MRead More
At Dr. K’s Med Spa, all of our consultations are free. Call today and ask about our September Specials or for your free consultation and get started on your journey to healthier skin: 727-518-1000.
Where is Dr.K’s Med Spa located and what are your hours?
Dr. K’s Med Spa is located in Largo Mall at 10500 Ulmerton Road Suite 360 Largo, Fl. 33771. Our office is open Monday 9:00am-5:00pm, Tuesday through Friday 9:00am-7:00pm, Saturday 9:00am-4:00pm, and Sunday we are closed.
Introducing Kybella, the first FDA approved on-surgical treatment for a double chin.
The area under the chin can hold excess fat – causing the dreaded double chin. Whether from genetics, increased weight, or simple aging, fat under the chin can be hard to get rid of and frustration for many.
Sub-mental fullness sometimes referred to as a “double chin”, is a common, yet under-treated, facial aesthetic condition that can impact a broad range of adults, including women and men. According to a recent survey, 68% of people said they are bothered by sub-mental fullness.
- Kybella is a nonsurgical, 15 to 20 minute in-office treatment session.
- Kybella destroys fat cells when injected into the fat beneath your chin. Once the aesthetic goal is achieved, re-treatment is not expected.
Kybella™ is an injectable medication with the active ingredient deoxycholic acid. When injected into fat deposits below the chin, the active ingredient in Kybella™ serves to destroy existing fat cells over the course of the treatment period.
If you are interested in Kybella click the button below or call 727-518-1000 to schedule a FREE consultation!
Dr. K’s Med Spa Now Offering Pellevé® RF Wrinkle Reduction Treatment
For patients who want smoother, younger looking skin without surgery or injections.
Dr. K’s Med Spa is now offering Pellevé RF Wrinkle Reduction treatments. Pellevé, which is FDA cleared to be safe and effective for the treatment of wrinkles, uses radiofrequency (RF) waves to gently heat deep layers of the skin, encouraging the natural growth of new collagen over time.
Unlike laser or CO2 resurfacing, there is no risk to sun exposure following treatment and patients can return to normal activities immediately. “The Pellevé treatment is a great non-invasive, virtually painless way to revitalize the skin, and can be customized based on the patients’ needs from a full face treatment to targeting smaller areas, such as crow’s feet” stated Dr. George Kamajian. Pellevé treatments typically range from 15 to 45 minutes, depending on the area treated.
In FDA clinical trials, nearly 90% of patients retained photographic improvement at 6 months following treatment, and 85% of patients reported overall satisfaction in skin’s laxity, smoothness, and brightness.
Re-“elastisizing” your elastin fibers
Pellevé is FDA approved for safely treating mild to moderate wrinkling and provides an appreciable level of skin tightening over time as the new collagen being formed is tighter and firmer. Just as fabric in our clothing, or elastic in a waist band loses its ability to return to its original shape, our skin’s collagen and elastic fibers do the same thing. The heat generated from the treatment, and the subsequent new elastic fiber growth, are what make your skin recapture some of its smoothness and firmness.
BENEFITS OF PELLEVÉ
- Can be performed in less than an hour with no downtime
- Patients can return to their normal activities as soon as they leave the office
- Most patients report that the procedure is virtually painless
- No anesthesia or pain medication is needed
- Unlike other cosmetic procedures, Pellevé has virtually no side effects
- Wrinkle-reducing results are immediate and can last up to six months and beyond
Can Pelleve smooth the wrinkles below the eyes?
It certainly can. In fact, Pelleve is almost the only effective non-invasive method that can smooth the extremely sensitive area beneath the eyes or lower eyelids.
If you are interested in Pellevé® RF Wrinkle Reduction Treatment click the button below or call 727-518-1000 to schedule a FREE consultation!
View the video below for some more information :
SculpSure is a breakthrough non-invasive body contouring treatment for fat that has been unresponsive to diet and exercise.
It is the world’s first FDA-cleared laser treatment for non-invasive lipolysis of the flanks and abdomen. It’s a state-of-the-art, controlled light-based technology, ideal for patients looking to get rid of stubborn fat.
- 25 minute treatment
- Clinically proven to permanently reduce fat
- Customized treatment sessions to achieve the look you want
- Painless Treatment
If you are interested in SculpSure click the button below or call 727-518-1000 to schedule a FREE consultation!
The pricing for treatments at the SculpSure Center of Largo is based per area.
- SculpSureTM treatment is priced at $1500 per area.
- The average abdomen can be run in one single 25 minute cycle.
- For best results we can combine SculpSure with Liposonix for an additional $300 per SculpSure treatment session…Bundle and Save!
- Multiple treatment areas or packages discounts are available for $1200
We honor our Military/Veterans, Teachers, and Non-profits.
Receive 10% off your SculpSure™ treatments…it’s the least we can do.
Sculpsure – Lose Belly Fat with NO Downtime!
Visit our Medical Spa in Largo Today for a FREE Consultation
OK, I’m impressed with SculpSureTM. Now why should I get my treatment with you?
- Our office has been selected by Cynosure as a Luminary Center for SculpSureTM.
- We are one of the first locations to adopt SculpSureTM technology and feature Cynosure lasers in our practice
- We are comfortable using SculpSureTM off label to treat additional areas such as the back (bra bulge), inner thighs, outer thighs, the arms, and under the chin.
- We have soft comfy pillows, TV and fast wifi.
- Dr. Kamajian is personally involved with every SculpSureTM consult and treatment.
- We stand by our results! SculpSureTM can get 25% of the fat, however sometimes our patients want even more of a result. In these cases, if you purchased a package deal for treating multiple areas, we will honor discounted rate for all future re-treatments.
Bringing the science of light to the art of body contouring
The 1060 nm wavelength’s specific affinity for adipose tissue, coupled with minimal absorption in the dermis, allows SculpSure to efficiently treat areas of troublesome fat in just 25 minutes. Over time, the body naturally eliminates the disrupted fat cells with results seen as quickly as 6 weeks and optimal results usually seen in as few as 12 weeks.
Controlled hyperthermic fat reduction
- Elevates adipose tissue temperature between 42°C and 47°C
- No damage to dermal tissue
- Contact CoolingTM for patient comfort
Defined success: 24% fat reduction1
- Clinically proven in multisite trials in over 100 patients
- Over 90% patient satisfaction rate2
- Comfortable and well-tolerated treatment3
- Can be used on all skin types
1. Average reduction in fat volume following single treatment as measured by MRI; Clinical and Histological Evaluations of a 1060nm Laser Device for Non-Invasive Fat Reduction, John W. Decorato, M.D., FACS. Rafael Sierra, Ph.D., Bo Chen, Ph.D., Westford, MA, 2014.
2. Katz B, Doherty S. A multicenter study of the safety and efficacy of a non-invasive 1060 nm diode laser for fat reduction of the flanks. Paper presented at: 2015 Annual American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Conference; April 22-26; Kissimmee, FL.
3. Average patient discomfort rating of 3.7 on a scale of 1-10; Bass L, Doherty S. Non-Invasive Fat Reduction Of The Abdomen With A 1060nm Diode Laser.Paper presented at: 2015 Annual American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Conference; April 22-26; Kissimmee, FL.
Think healthy, beautiful, radiant skin is just about having good genes and a personal skin therapy expert on your Hollywood A-lister payroll? Think again! HydraFacial™ MD is the celebrity secret to maintaining healthy skin throughout your life, but it doesn’t come with a celebrity price tag. Dr. K’s Med Spa offers HydraFacial™ MD, the lavish secret for getting deeply hydrated, detoxed and rejuvenated skin for a brighter, more luminous complexion.
HydraFacial MD® is an invigorating treatment that can be given in as little as 30 minutes. It delivers long-term skin health and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of all skin types. It offers instant, noticeable results with no downtime or irritation. The HydraFacial MD® treatment removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously bathing the new skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing serums. This facial treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating, non-invasive and immediately effective.
If you are interested in HydraFacial MD® click the button below or call 727-518-1000 to schedule a FREE consultation!
View the video on HydraFacial MD® Now Available at Dr. K’s Medical Spa…
What is Medical Micro-Needling?
For skin micro-needling, we use an electric skin needling device made especially for this purpose. The device is a pen shaped studded with 12 very fine needles. It is a medical device used in micro needling to break down old superficial scar tissue and to stimulate skin cells to proliferate. This cell multiplication results in the formation of new tissue layers of elastin and collagen fibers as well as in new capillaries for an improved blood supply.
What conditions can be treated or improved with Medical Micro-Needling?
- Mild acne scarring; any new or old scars
- Skin texture and pore size
- Decrease oiliness in the skin seborrhoea
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Improve the efficacy of medical skincare creams
- Minimize acne
How many skin needling procedures does one need?
Each patient’s skin condition determines the number of treatments that are needed. Mild acne scars may need between three and four treatments, while thermal burns and stretch marks may need five or more. Conditions such as wrinkles caused by aging, one or two refresher treatments are recommended per year.
Does the treatment hurt?
With the use of an effective topical numbing cream, it is tolerated very well and best of all the downtime is minimal with most clients returning to normal activities within 24 to 48 hours. The entire treatment including numbing takes less than an hour, depending on size of the area treated.
What areas can be treated?
Micro needling can safely be used on nearly all parts of the body with the most frequent treatmens being on the:
* MicroPens use sterile single-use surgical grade disposable needle tips. There is no potential for cross contamination between patients because there is never a re-use of needles.
* Adjustable needle penetration depths allows a custom treatment program for your specific skin problems and preferences for treatment aggressiveness.
* Micro needling is safe for ALL skin types. This is a boost for skins that have a tendency to over react to heat based treatments or those with ultra sensitive skins which do not tolerate heat treatments well.
* Dr. K’s Med Spa prefers the cordless MicroPen because it allows unrestricted movements to reach all facial areas without the interference of cords or wires.
If you are interested in Micro-Needling click the button below or call 727-518-1000 to schedule a FREE consultation!
View the video on Micro-Needling Featured on The Doctors!
Get Lyfted with Restylane Lyft!!
What Is Restylane Lyft?
As we age and our faces lose volume, some of us begin to look for ways to regain more structure to our cheeks without surgery. Restylane Lyft, formerly known as Perlane-L®, is an injectable hyaluronic acid gel used to correct volume loss and treat wrinkles in the face.
Restylane Lyft is FDA-approved filler indicated to provide fullness to cheeks and add volume to correct and smooth smile lines (nasolabial folds). The FDA gave global healthcare company Galderma approval to market Restylane Lyft, an injectable gel used to increase volume in the cheek contours and correct and smooth nasolabial folds, making the filler the first and only FDA-approved treatment for these issues
How Does Restylane Lyft Work?
Over time, the natural fat surrounding the cheeks begins to deteriorate, resulting in a reduction of volume, sagging skin and more prominent wrinkles. Through nonsurgical injections, Restylane Lyft is specifically designed to add fullness to the cheeks and midface area, which can result in a natural-looking appearance.
If you are interested in Restylane Lyft click the button below or call 727-518-1000 to schedule a FREE consultation!
Do you dream of fuller, more luscious lips? Do you dream of restoring a little pucker to your pout that has slowly disappeared as you’ve aged?
The Science of Silk
The lips and the lines around the mouth, like other areas of the face, show signs of aging as you get older. This often results in lip thinning, lost shape and an increase in vertical lines above the lip. Restylane Silk is designed specifically to provide natural-looking results in these particular areas by using smaller, smoother particles than those used in other Restylane® products.
WHO IS A CANDIDATE FOR RESTYLANE SILK?
Virtually anyone who desires non-surgical lip augmentation, as well as smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles, is a candidate for treatment with Restylane Silk. This treatment can be performed safely on patients who desire immediate correction without surgery. Patients who are unable to undergo surgery due to underlying medical issues often find these non-surgical treatments to be an excellent alternative.
Restylane Silk Side Effects
As with any drug, side effects do exist, and not every treatment is right for every person. Side effects after a Restylane Silk treatment are usually minor and your nurse injection specialist will discuss any possible difficulties during your initial consultation in Los Angeles, while going over your medical history as well.
Side effects from Restylane Silk may include:
- Sensitivity to touch
To lessen the chance of these risks, avoid high doses of vitamin E supplements, St. John’s Wort, aspirin (consult your primary doctor if you’re on aspirin therapy before stopping any prescribed regimen) and all non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications, such as ibuprofen, before your treatment because they may raise the chances of bleeding and bruising. Your aesthetic nurse will let you know what to avoid prior to your injection of Restylane Silk.
If you have any of the following conditions, be sure to bring them up to your nurse injector prior to treatment:
- Acute allergic reactions
- Allergies to bacteria
- Bleeding problems
- Hypersensitivity to lidocaine or other anesthetics
If you are interested in Restylane Silk click the button below or call 727-518-1000 to schedule a FREE consultation!
The Rejuvenize Peel by SkinMedica penetrates deep into the surface layers of the skin, and begins working almost instantly to deliver even, radical exfoliation and expose fresher, more beautiful looking skin. It is specially formulated to provide the most dramatic results possible while maintaining minimal downtime and discomfort.
If you’ve been unable to remedy the appearance of fine wrinkles, minor blemishes, rough, sun damaged skin or acne scars with your regular over the counter skin care products, and don’t have time for “downtime”, then a Rejuvenize Peel treatment may be perfect for you!
Rejuvenize Peel is an advanced formulation of peeling agents, with a built-in anti-irritant and penetration enhancer that provides controlled exfoliation of the uppermost damaged layers of the skin to reveal fresher and healthier skin. Provides predictable results with minimal down time.
- Effective for use of skin with sun damage, melasma, pigmentary changes and acne scarring
- Noticeable improvement with just one peel
- Recommended for Skin types I-VI
- Can be used on skin types V-VI after the patient has established tolerability to Vitalize Peel, or with physician consent
- Well tolerated with minimal “down time”
- Easy to use (does not require timing or neutralization)
- A novel synthetic surfactant, Isoceteth-20, creates more uniform peeling while controlling penetration of salicylic acid, and therefore reduces skin irritation associated with the stronger chemical peels without diminishing peeling effect
Erase years from the appearance of your skin naturally without the use of invasive procedures!
Derma-Pod total rejuvenation system combines the latest technologies to bring superior, longer lasting results… controlling and, in some cases, reversing the aging process.
Derma-Pod Total Rejuvenation Treatments combines skin resurfacing, Photo Biostimulation, and micro currents in one treatment for a complete facial rejuvenation package that brings:
- Younger Looking Skin
- Increased skin elasticity
- Reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
- Tightening facial contour
- Improved textural irregularities
How many treatments will I need?
Age, lifestyle and skin condition determine the number of treatments required to achieve results. During the complementary consultation, your skin type and condition will be determined. Your esthetician will be able to evaluate your skin, explain the needed procedure and tell you the estimate number of sessions needed. While clients usually report a noticeable improvement after just one treatment.
Take a look at some before and after pictures, and stop by or call (727) 518-1000 to schedule a free Derma-Pod consultation today! Our expert staff will make sure to thoroughly explain the procedure so you can make the most informed decision possible.
If you are interested in the Derma-Pod Experience click the button below or call 727-518-1000 to schedule a FREE consultation!
Your eyes are gorgeous, and your lashes too. But imagine what professional eyelash tinting and eyebrow tinting will do for the depth and color of your eyes and the definition of your face. And if you simply can’t stay out of the water, imagine not needing mascara.
What is the eyelash tinting process?
Lash tinting is similar to getting your hair dyed. A gentle plant-based dye is carefully applied to the eyelashes with a small disposable brush similar to the shape of a mascara wand. Within 10~15 minutes the lashes are darkened and the dye is removed with soft cotton and water.
Who can benefit from eyelash and eyebrow tinting?
Do any of these situations sound familiar?
- You do lots of sport (especially swimming)
- You’re sensitive to make-up
- You find the daily make-up ritual too time consuming
- You’ve got very fine eyebrows – an eye brow tint will help
- You simply want to enhance your looks
- You don’t like the ‘panda eyes’ that can result with mascara
- You’re a contact-lens wearer who’s tired of the hassle of applying mascara
How long will it last?
Lash tints can last from 2 to 6 weeks. Eyelashes naturally fall out according to the growth cycle of lashes, so duration of your tint will depend in part on which part of the growth cycle your lashes are in at the time of tinting.
How frequently should lashes be tinted?
To maintain the darkest fullest look, lash tinting should be repeated every 4 weeks.